Transportation Schedules and Fees
- Home Leave Bus Schedule
Milo Adventist Academy provides home leave bus transportation between Milo and Portland, Oregon. Fees for bus transportation are based on a round trip. One way is half the price of a round trip. The times on the following schedule are approximate, and the locations are subject to change. An adult on the bus can be contacted during the trip at 541-430-2385.
Please be sure to make your payment for the homeleave bus before the day break begins!
|Homeleave Bus to Eugene, Albany, Salem, Portland|
|Destination||Leave Milo||North Bound Arrival||South Bound Departure||Arrive Milo||Pre-paid||Billed*|
|Eugene Exit 195 Gateway McDonald's
Albany Exit 234
K-Mart Parking Lot
|Salem Market St. Exit 256
|Portland I 205, Exit 11 Central Plaza
|Home Leave Transportation to Medford|
Crater Lake Hwy
* Billing for home leave bus transportation is available only with permission from the V.P. for Finance.
* Please note before making travel arrangements:
- To be transported to an airport and then picked up from the airport at a later date constitutes two trips. A travel discount may be possible if the trip can be made in conjunction with the regularly scheduled home leave bus.
- Transportation to Portland is provided only when a staff member is available to drive. The 500-mile round trip takes approximately nine hours. Please do your best to schedule any flights into Medford rather than Portland.
- Medford Airport Departure/Arrival Dates
- Fall Semester 2012
- Date of Arrival: August 19 between 10:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M.
- Christmas Break
- Date of Departure: December 16 between 10:00 A.M. and 6:00 P.M.
Date of Arrival: January 6 between 12:00 P.M. and 6:00 P.M.
- Spring Break
- Date of Departure: March 21 between 3:00 P.M. and 9:00 P.M.
Date of Arrival: March 31 between 12:00 P.M. and 6:00 P.M.
- Beginning of Summer Vacation
- Dates of Departure between 6:00 P.M. and 9:00 P.M.: Juniors/seniors—June 2, Freshmen/sophomores May 30
Approximate charges based on mileage at $.42/mile. Contact the Administrative secretary to make transportation arrangements.