Parents of Prospective Students
What Milo students like about Milo! • All about life at Milo • How to apply to Milo • Important Dates • Milo Handbook and other helpful information • Application Forms
Parents of Current Students
- Links for Parents
- All types of schedules • Home Leave Bus Schedule • Milo Handbook and other helpful information • Application Forms
- Parents for Milo
- Parents for Milo is an organization for parents who would like to volunteer at Milo. If you would like to volunteer, please contact . A Parent Work Bee is scheduled each semester. Please check the Milo calendar to see when the next Parent Work Bee is scheduled and come join in!
- Student Grades
- As you may have noticed, Edline is no longer available. Grade reports will be available from a grade report service called Renweb. This service should be in place early in January 2013 if all goes as planned. Thank you for your patience while this change is made.
- Blood Drives
- Each year the Milo Student Association organizes at least one Red Cross Blood Drive. Some students need for parents to give permission for them to donate blood. The Red Cross has prepared a Packet for Parents(651.0 KB) which includes a Parent Permission form. Please sign the form and FAX it to Milo Adventist Academy, attention Student Association, at 541-825-3723.
- Transportation Fees and Schedules
- The Transportation Schedules contains the homeleave bus schedule and stops as well as costs and other information. If your child is taking the homeleave bus, please be sure to make payment arrangements with the business office before the day break begins!
- Keeping Milo Healthy
- The Flu Prevention and Containment Action Plan(112.6 KB) is an outline of steps that are or will be taken to reduce the risk of flu among the students and staff of Milo Academy.