Milo Academy Desired Outcomes
Students at MAA will learn, both intellectually and experientially...
- How to become a Christian and to explain clearly and comfortably that process to others.
- How to maintain a continually growing, joyful relationship with Christ, and to understand clearly the roles of grace, the Scriptures, constant surrender, and regular communion with God in this process.
- To appreciate accountability and to understand how to give and receive it in their interactions with others.
- To highly value themselves and those around them as precious, redeemed children of God, regardless of their mistakes and failings.
- How to maintain healthy, lasting, nurturing relationships with others.
- To value the role of exercise, including physical toil, in a healthy, balanced life.
- To delight in the satisfying feeling of growing intellectually and to become lifelong learners.
- To discover the joy and personal satisfaction of service to others and to God.
- To value personal integrity in all its aspects (honesty, consistency of character, respect for others, etc.), and to practice it with growing consistency in their own lives.
- To practice stewardship of Gods gifts, including their own health and personal possessions, as well as the man- made and natural environment in the world around them.
- To desire to know, live, and share the message and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- To develop an appreciation of the beautiful, both in His creation and in human expression, while nurturing individual ability in the fine arts.