Milo Academy Mission Statement
Milo Adventist Academy is a school family committed to creating opportunities for
- developing a Christlike character
- pursuing educational excellence
- discovering the joy of service
in a safe, nurturing, and friendly environment.
- Young people in grades 9–12 who desire a Christian education.
- Our standards are high - not to discourage, but to challenge all students and help them reach honorable goals: academically, physically, socially, and spiritually.
- Students will be expected to try sincerely to honor Christ in all they do.
- They are to respect and uphold the principles and policies of the school.
- Potential students will want to read over the
Milo Handbook(1.2 MB) carefully and give special attention to the
Statement of Desired Outcomes and the
Student Statement of Commitment before making the decision to attend Milo.
The staff members of Milo Adventist Academy are individually resolved, first, to maintain an actively growing relationship with Christ by prioritizing this activity above all others in their lives. Each one has additionally endorsed the specific commitments outlined in the Staff Commitment.
The Oregon Conference of Seventh-day Adventists. The President of the Conference is the Chairman of the Board of Directors, which is authorized to operate the academy.
- Northwest Association Commission
- The North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists Department of Education
- National Council for Private School Accreditation
- Registered with State of Oregon