Milo Academy Guest Information
- Guest Check-in
We welcome you to visit Milo Adventist Academy campus. Upon arriving on campus, guests should check in with the administrative secretary in the administration building. After school hours, Milo guests should check in with the girls' dorm phone monitor, who will notify the appropriate dean on duty of their arrival. The administrative secretary or dean will issue each guest a guest badge identifying that person as a guest on our campus.
If a guest wishes to participate in a specific school activity—meals, recreation, worships, etc.—he/she should request permission from the staff member responsible for that activity. Visitors on campus or attending school functions must abide by the rules of MAA. Staff reserves the right to ask visitors to leave during any activity. Some school activities, such as banquets, are limited to enrolled students.
Visitors are expected to reserve lodging in advance in a same-gender dorm and to make arrangements for their meals. Only same-gender parents or siblings are allowed to spend the night in a resident's room unless deans indicate otherwise for special weekends. Exceptions must be cleared by Ad Council with parent permission.
For the complete guest policy, see the current Milo Handbook.
- Cafeteria Schedule
- For a current cafeteria meal time schedule, please see the current daily schedule or class schedule here.
- Cafeteria Meal Tickets
- Meals are $7.00 for adults, $4.50 for children ages 410. Meal tickets may be purchased with cash or charge cards at the cafeteria or the business office. Please purchase meal tickets in advance for weekends you will be visiting MAA. Tickets are valid for the entire school year.
- Dorm Guest Rooms
- Each dorm has a limited number of guest rooms for a nominal fee. Contact the deans for availability and reservations.
Girls' Dean: 541-825-3200 Ext. 4151
Boys' Dean: 541-825-3200 Ext. 2151
- Guest Houses (when available)
- Email the coordinator to check availability or to make reservations. One bedroom house: $40.00/night; Two bedroom house: $50.00/night; Three bedroom house: $60.00/night.
- Sixteen RV spots with electricity, water, and septic may be reserved. Please email the to check availability or to make reservations. RV spaces: $20.00/night.
Canyonville is at exit 98 on I-5 and is 18 miles from MAA. Lodging there include:
Holiday Inn Express
located at exit 99, Canyonville
554 SW Pine, Canyonville
1786 Stanton Park Road, Canyonville
Valley View Motel
1926 Stanton Park Road, Canyonville
located at Exit 99, Canyonville
- Camp Umpqua
- Camp Umpqua is being developed to accommodate groups as well as camping, and RV spaces for individuals.